I am a sensitive and live with my extended family from the spirit world. Actually we get along very well! At the age of 8 years I began my life with the departed. My daughter started getting visits around 3 years of age. We (my daughter and I) are visited almost daily. Even some of my pets that have passed on have visited occasionally.

ghosts floating

Sunday, August 19, 2012

This Is Whats Bugging Me Today!

And this is the reason I won't be eating anymore tomatoes from my garden this year. Yuck!
All my plants are going into the garbage, I can't eat any of them anymore knowing that this thing (and his friends), like something from a nightmare, may have touched them!
They ate the leaves off of the branches and chewed the tomatoes in half.
And this is whats bugging me today!

7 comments:

  1. I don't blame you my friend! Ugly bugs! Poor vegetables! One, of the things, that my mom taught me, was that dish soap, mixed in water and poor that onto your vegetables, takes those ugly bugs away. She said in her days, they would actually use the water, they washed the dishes in. Something to think about next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh....those dastardly critters are havoc wreakers on our plants and veggies! I can see why you'd be 'bugged'! Amazing how he looks GIGANTIC in the photo...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up close those things are super creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an ugly bug.. but he's an awful pretty green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey, I am so sorry you lost your tomato plants to those ugly critters. That is just awful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree they are creepy looking worms up close. They look like they should glow in the dark!! Too bad for your tomatoes :( !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad green uglies! Bad green uglies! How horrible of them. This year, the tomatoes are not doing so great. Something ate my plant, too, but I'm suspecting birds.

    ReplyDelete