I am a sensitive and live with my extended family from the spirit world. Actually we get along very well! At the age of 8 years I began my life with the departed. My daughter started getting visits around 3 years of age. We (my daughter and I) are visited almost daily. Even some of my pets that have passed on have visited occasionally.

ghosts floating

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Halloween Ornaments

Mr. Skellie out on the town, he's 4 1/4" tall.
Scary Scary Pumpkin Fairy, 3 1/2" tall. They have clay heads and spun cotton bodies.
I came across a picture of some antique Vege People ornaments awhile back and decided to make them.
Peapod Man, Happy Carrot Guy, Old Green Onion Man, Mr. Parsnip and of course The Mushroom Man.

9 comments:

  1. Mr. Skellie is such a hottie! I wonder if he would be interested in my Skully ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen ornaments like that. Those are cool! You are so talented. I wish I was more crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skeleton is amazing. You never cease to amaze me.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey precious, All Hallow's Grim is back. This year we celebrate The Darker Side of Faerie. Hope to see you there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Scary Scary Pumpkin Fairy is so adorable! A Happy (Belated) Halloween to you! :)

    ReplyDelete